As a UI Architect you play a key role in the delivery of highly reliable, scalable, and maintainable enterprise applications
- You will be one of several architects in our portfolio of products within a productive and collaborative user experience team. You will work cooperatively with other architects, engineering managers, engineers, stakeholders to achieve outcomes
- You will drive projects end-to-end, collaborating on product definitions with Product Managers, architecting and implementing technical solutions with talented teams, and ensuring continued success even after deployment.
- You will lead and participate in design reviews, architecture discussions, and other technical leader activities.
- You're comfortable working independently as well as supporting other team members. You’re pragmatic, tenacious, and comfortable with ambiguity.
- You’ll be able to balance technical leadership and acumen with strong business judgment to make the right decisions about technology choices.
- You should enjoy working on technically challenging projects, be willing to work on many different projects, and are interested in assuming various responsibilities.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced development environment, self-motivated, and have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Lead/drive the architecture for the Adobe AEP Applications while partnering with other Tech Leads and UI team members.
- Lead/drive the roll-out of the UI engineering standards (coding, testing, automation, app structure) •
- Write prototypes, assist developers to develop applications
- Understand and address compliance requirements
- Collaborate with feature and component teams during both design and development phases to ensure adherence to UI architectural standards and best practices
- Design and develop proof of concept prototypes for advanced features and designs
- Provide technical oversight and perform code reviews for multiple development efforts
- Evaluate, test and provide technology and design recommendations to management
- Write detailed documentation on system design and implementation
- Promote cross-team awareness to optimize code-sharing and decrease time to market • Contribute to framework implementation as necessary
- Actively engage in tracking and reducing technical debt.
- Share ideas, insights, and technology trends to the broader technical audience within the company
- Play a key role in hiring, retention, and growth of talent: attract, evaluate, coach and mentor senior engineers
- Drive and support innovation by acting as a sounding board for ideas and help bring them to life
- BS in computer science, MS in computer science preferred. •
- At least 8 years of experience as an architect/engineer designing and building complex and scalable software systems • 3+ years of React development and Architecture • 3+ years of GraphQL experience
- Expertise in delivering enterprise-class js web applications
- Expertise in the design, development, and use of component-based architectures, preferably with React and Redux
- Expertise in Modern web app building and testing frameworks (e.g. webpack, jasmine, etc.)
- Expertise in HTML5, CSS, and CSS Preprocessors
- Experience working in teams with a heavy emphasis on Automation and Quality (CI/CD)
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience leading projects and mentoring engineers
- Solid understanding of design approaches and challenges across all layers of the stack including Front-end, data storage, back-end, middleware, and application tiers. Strong background in designing client-side and server-side architecture for scale, availability, performance, security, and agility •
- Broad understanding of competing technologies and their relative strengths and weaknesses; and be able to select the right ones for our needs • Passion and ability to quickly pick up expertise on new technologies
- Hands-on engineering skills to evaluate diverse technologies, build prototypes, and solve challenging issues, working with other architects and engineers
- Experience in designing cloud applications leveraging AWS services is highly desired • Should have strong leadership and interpersonal skills to take team along and convert architecture vision into reality.
- Should have strong communication skills to articulate vision/strategy and get buy-in, using language and detail appropriate for the audience
- Ability to adjust to change and rapid pace of development
- Ability to see the big picture and keep an eye on long-term goals and direction, while taking care of short-term needs
- Comfortable working with a remote team operating in multiple time zones
- Strong communication skills across the board, with a passion for finding and sharing best practices and driving greater discipline across organizations
- Passion and ability to quickly pick up expertise on new technologies
- Solid understanding of design approaches and challenges across all layers of the stack including Front-end, data storage, back-end, middleware, and application tiers. Strong background in designing client-side and server-side architecture for scale, availability, performance, security, and agility
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Preparación Experiencia en costura Habilidades y Funciones Costureras Breve descripción del trabajo TRABAJO se ofrece en santa Ana en costura 1250 x hora...
Publicado hace un mes
Preparación Primaria completada Habilidades y Funciones Nuestro salón busca una nueva manicurista multifuncional y capaz de realizar trabajos de exelencia con...
Publicado hace un mes
Funciones del Puesto Seguimiento a plan de salud ocupacional Verificacion de cumplimiento de legislación nacional Visita diaria Estadisticas Informes Requisitos...
Desde Importante Empresa - San José
Publicado hace un mes
Funciones del Puesto Atención a clientes, rotación de los productos, conocimiento en productos perecederos, lavado de urnas, limpieza del local, otras funciones...
Desde Importante Empresa - Heredia
Publicado hace un mes