The Challenge: Do you excel in a fast-paced environment where innovation and creativity are the norm? Do you enjoy tackling opportunities others do not even know exist? If so, this opportunity may be for you.
The Adobe Community is an integral part of Adobe customer's product experience. More so now than ever, our creative customers are expecting a helpful, engaging, and vibrant social platform for them to connect with one another. Our mission is to help, delight, and inspire them to achieve their highest potential. To accomplish that, you will have access to some of the most advanced technologies in machine learning and text analytics while working alongside some of the most innovative designers and engineers.
What you will do:
As a senior product manager, you will be building and delivering a world-class community system for Adobe's creative customers. You will use data to guide your decisions and develop solutions to pursue some of the most exciting opportunities. You will develop hypothesis, commission user research, and conduct experiments to inform your product design and strategies. You will establish your product viewpoints and share them with senior leaders, partners, and customers. This is a senior level position and will report to the Director of Product Management.
- Deliver capabilities that drive community engagement.
- Define future concepts and build product roadmaps.
- Develop effective user stories. Refine product backlog.
- Balance trade-offs between time and scope while meeting user needs and business objectives.
- Collaborate effective product, design, and engineering teams.
- Foster strong working relationships with partners and stakeholders.
What you will need to succeed:
You understand and value the highly collaborative nature of Adobe's culture and are keen on fostering strong working relationships. You can effectively negotiate and influence at all levels. You enjoy working with a global team of technical and non-technical professionals. You welcome challenging problems and thrive in identifying creative and unique solutions to solve them. You excel in using data to make product decisions but also know to rely on your product instincts to navigate in ambiguous situations.
- 5+years in software product management, project management, product marketing, or equivalent experience with a proven track record of on-time and quality delivery of software products.
- Expert level understanding and implementation of software development lifecycle.
- Clear and thoughtful verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrable history of identifying and resolving cross-project interdependencies.
- Experience in agile scrum methodology as product owner or scrum master.
- Extensive experience managing competing and changing priorities.
When you join Adobe, you can look forward to collaborating with the most genuine people in the industry, working on projects with real purpose, and having immense pride in the products we create and the customers we support. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, cultural background or religious beliefs. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. This is what it means to be Adobe For All. Learn more about our vision here.
Come create experiences that matter at a company that is recognized around the world and hear what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog.
Bachelor’s degree required.
MBA or Master’s degree in a related field a plus.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.