This Program Management position will play a key role on the Adobe Sensei & Search team, a key component of Adobe’s Cloud Technology organization. We are building new search and Machine Learning platforms that powers our product lines such as Adobe’s Creative Cloud, Experience Cloud, and Document Cloud by enabling the world’s best creative tools, leading cloud services for managing creative assets, and the leading marketplace such as Adobe Stock. The Adobe Search platform caters to millions of users and billions of entities. Become part of this growing team at Adobe and make a big impact by providing search, browse, machine learning and recommendations across our products and services.
We match the pace, innovation and excitement of a startup, backed by the resources and infrastructure of Adobe.
Manages programs or projects involving department and cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of Machine Learning and search technologies, features, and services. Plans and directs schedules. Monitors the program/project from initiation through delivery. Organizes interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the product/program/project on schedule and within constraints of quality, schedule, and features.
Knowledge & Skills:
Experience should include 5-7 years or more of experience in software engineering projects, including program/project management experience managing multiple large, multi-disciplinary cross-functional projects. Experience must include responsibilities such as planning and managing overall schedule(s), priorities, issues, communication with key clients and project stakeholders, risk management, and the drive necessary to move the project towards successful completion.
The role will involve managing the relationship between the core team and Adobe cross-functional teams comprised of team members from engineering, quality, product management, legal, etc. towards the successful development and deployment of projects under very tight and overlapping schedules. Coordinate with other groups in Adobe to develop schedules and deliver technology. This position requires an energetic, experienced self-starter with a history of successful major programs or projects and increasing levels of responsibility. The position requires engagement with all levels within the business as a facilitator and champion; to plan, organize, track and communicate.
Ideal candidate has proven ability to develop detailed plans for complex projects that involve challenging requirements, multiple office locations and hard deadlines as well as deep understanding of project management principles. Experience with incremental development methodologies such as Agile and Scrum preferred.
* Coordinate all areas of the business in preparation for the release of new features, products, or services.
* Understand and assess critical paths and dependencies for delivering applications and services.
* Facilitate discussions between project teams, product management and engineering.
* Establish key milestones and drive progress to accomplish milestones in timely manner. Understand and coordinate sequencing of projects to accomplish progress.
* Aggregate, organize, and synthesize program and project information in order to communicate with extended team and management
* Prepares and presents milestone reviews to upper level management with input from project teams
* Candidates must possess the ability to build an excellent rapport with internal constituents; other program managers, product managers; engineers and technologists with a variety of personalities and styles.
* Strong program and project management skills. Proven experience managing complex projects to successful completion including the ability to navigate complex environments and work with interdisciplinary teams and effectively communicate priorities, delivery expectations, risks and concerns to senior management.
* Define and/or modify processes rather than applying what exists today.
* Candidates must be flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities and requirements, including the ability to multi-task and juggle many competing priorities and deadlines.
* High tolerance for ambiguity.
* Ability to be extremely detail oriented and to use analysis to drive decisions.
* Proven ability to work in a matrix-style organizational structure to motivate and influence others.
* Excellent verbal and written communication and persuasion skills.
* Strong organizational and team building skills.
* Bachelor’s degree.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Requisitos:- Hablante de inglés avanzado. Fluido en inglés verbal y escrito. Alto nivel de competencia ( 85%) (debe). Experiencia de servicio al cliente (debe...
Desde Grupo Syntepro - San José
Publicado hace 25 días
Description As a Infrastructure Senior Delivery Manager you will Provide Project Delivery leadership for the Global Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI...
Desde Procter & Gamble - San José
Publicado hace 20 días
Descripción de la Plaza/nWe are growing fast and are constantly looking for talented, happy and ambitious Creative Project Managers to join our global team...
Desde Superside - San José
Publicado hace 20 días
Descripción de la Plaza/nResponsibilities for Project Manager ** PORTUGUESE IS MANDATORY** *Determine and define project scope and objectives *Predict...
Desde Ntt Data - Heredia
Publicado hace 11 días