Eaton’s Electrical Division iscurrently seeking a Senior Sales Engineer to join our team.This position isbased at our San Jose, CR facility.
The Senior Sales Engineer main responsibility is tomanage main accounts designed to increase sales in the CAC marketplace forWiring Devices solutions, and provide sales and technical assistance todistributors and end customers. Reinforce the different programs of Marketingand Sales.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passionof every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity,invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold,bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you canhelp us reach ours.
In this role you will:
- Develop, implementand lead, a sales plan to achieve the planned goals for Wiring Devices in CACregion.
- Weekly review with all involved areasof the organization orders plan progress for month and quarter, as well asprojects pipeline opportunities identified and register in Eaton’s CRM.
- Be aware ofand responsive to market conditions and competitive activities, and communicatesuch information to management.
- Maintain ateaming, cooperative and credible working relationship with other companypersonnel to assure customer satisfaction.
- Manageexpense allowances and submit expense reports in a timely manner.
- Prepare andpresent bids and quotations to customers using company price and delivery guidelines,and use sound business judgment to enhance margins.
- Support totalquality effort by providing timely and accurate information for order entry
- Ensure thataccurate information flows to and from customers
- Implement newproduct programs as needed, collect analyze and utilize market intelligencedata on competitive products, customer needs, preferences and buying habits.
- Providenecessary reports and surveys requested by management in a timely manner.
- To complywith the responsibilities of the position in relation with MESH and EQSManagement Systems
- Implement marketingprograms/initiatives developed to grow in Wiring Devices for CAC region.
- Lead and implement demand generationplan with end users and channels to increase customers knowledge about Eaton’ssolutions.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectivesand backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as acompany — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employmentopportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions arebased upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color,religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin,disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, orany other status protected by law.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree inElectrical, Electromechanical or Electronic Engineering
- 5 year +, ofexperience attending Central America & Caribbean Markets in WD
- Commercial experience,public relations and teamwork
- Advance knowledge ofEnglish language
- Computers skills(Word, Excel, Power Point, Access), others
- Desired experience inprograming of home automation solutions for new market tendencies
Position Success Criteria:
- Builds Organizational Capability
- Gets Results
- Thinks & Acts Strategically
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG LAC Latin AmericaCaribbean Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time