Job Summary We are seeking a Senior Systems Administrator to join our team! In this role you will handle a variety of projects to support and improve the network systems of our clients. You will also oversee the back office technical team that assists you in project work and provides escalation support for our Help Desk technicians.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Working with Windows Server
- Working with Active Directory Domain Controllers (Design, Deploy and Migration/Upgrade AD’s)
- Strong Knowledge in Exchange 2010 / 2013 / 2016 (Design, Deploy and Migration/Upgrade)
- Backup and recovery of AD / Exchange, maintenance, performance and security monitoring.
- Managing DNS, DHCP, IIS, DFS, RAS, VPN
- Group Policy Administration
- Working with Server Hardware/Software issues and providing Remote support (Phone, Email and Chat)
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
- Working with Cluster and Load Balance technologies
- Working with VMWare ESX / vSphere & Microsoft HyperV
- Participate in meetings and conference calls related to support Proactively identify process improvements and Handling customer escalations.
- working with SAN / NAS devices
*Create and update documentation for IT administrators and personnel
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
Recommended Software Skills:
- Microsoft Server 2008 R2, 2012 & 2016
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010 or 2013
- VMWare ESX / ESXi
- Blackberry Enterprise Server 5.x, Blackberry Enterprise Server * Microsoft Office applications, Outlook, Excel, Word, Access 2010, Visio
- Strong Knowledge and Remote Support
- TCP/IP network routing, communications ports (port-forwarding), and configuring hardware firewall rules * Must have had lead role in design and implementation of Active Directory systems
- Strong written communication and documentation skills * Domain-name registration and modification, authoritative DNS host changes * DNS record types, modifying records and migrating domains and/or DNS hosts * Configuring and troubleshooting network printing and scanning via TCP/IP * Understanding and developing strategies for data protection via data backups and business-continuance planning for disaster-recovery situations * Working with technical-support services to develop solutions to problems with various products' support departments, including ISPs and hardware & software manufacturers
- Ability to learn new technologies and run training secession.
- Must have reliable transportation, Internet access from home and be on call for issues after hours.
- Willing to work in 24*7 Shift
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Must have exp to work with US/UK clients
Job Type: Full-time
- System Administration: 3 yearsRequired education:
- Bachelor'sRequired language:
Ciudad: san josé
POSITION SUMMARY Pfizer's Global Financial Solutions (GFS) Shared Services is a well-established operation with beginnings in Memphis, Tenn., in 1997. The...
Desde Pfizer - San José
Publicado hace un mes
Requisition ID: Work Area: Sales Expected Travel: 0 : 50 Career Status: Professional Employment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION As market leader...
Publicado hace 21 días
This position is primarily responsible for providing customer service by providing status of shipments, identifying problems during customer interaction in...
Desde Empresa Confidencial - Heredia
Publicado hace 15 días