Description Do you love to apply your deep IT knowledge to delivering technology-based business ideas and capabilities?
In P&G IT - whether your role is to craft an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or handle a strategic supplier in our state of the art service organization - your passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
Smart Automation DevOps Junior Developer will be able to propose solutions, code or use graphical coding tools to develop automation. This role might not be high on development, but more on process analysis and design of automated processes. From functional standpoint: executes product unit testing, helps on issues resolution (debug) during testing stages and go-live.
What we offer:
- We'll give you responsibilities as of Day 1! – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- You'll have continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- We offer you to work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment
- We promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
- We will let you experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- We will give you a competitive salary and benefits' package.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good Command of English Skills (B2 in CEF)
- Knowledge in JAVA
- Blueprism and workfusion are a plus
Mínimo 3 años de experiencia y conocimientos en ventas, mercadeo en redes y similares Conocimientos y experiencia en illustrador, photoshop, indesign, buena...
Desde Miniso De Costa Rica - San José
Publicado hace un mes
Amazon's Customer Service (CS) is seeking a ES Quality Assurance (QA) Project manager for the ES Network. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast...
Desde Amazon - Guanacaste
Publicado hace 16 días
Preparación Titulo técnico en Electromecánica o mecánica. Habilidades y Funciones Habilidad numérica, gestión de proyectos, gestión de recursos, gestión del...
Publicado hace 23 días
La empresa Vaglio Soluciones Industriales requiere un Ingeniero bachiller o con licenciatura Electricista o Electromecánico. Se necesita que posea 2 años de...
Desde Vaglio Solcuciones Industriales - Cartago
Publicado hace 10 días