We are looking for an extraordinary analyst to join a fast paced, growing company, with an extraordinary team, to learn what it really means to be customer obsessed. Intel Corporation currently generates ~$70B in revenue and is on a journey to $100B!
Internet of Things Group (IOTG) is at the heart of Intel's Virtuous Cycle of Growth - creating smart, connected devices that drive ever-increasing amounts of data and computing needs. Specifically, In SMG (Sales and Marketing Group) Finance we own Opex (FPnA) Finance processes that impact group's spending and headcount information: budget management, close & management reporting, financial planning, variance analysis, and reporting for decision making of several Biz units. We own and manage over 70% of SMG's budget and partner with SMG BU and infrastructure groups to drive better biz decisions.
This analyst will be responsible for preparing & analyzing data for management reporting and decision making.
Key responsibilities include:
Recommending investment optimization based on sales and marketing commitments and spending analysis, developing forecast processes to drive key business decisions, and controlling the Worldwide sales teams are executing to a Plan/Plan Of Record guidance that are pushing us towards our $100B goal.
Analyst should deliver clear and accurate data on a timely basis, with excellent communication, partnership, business acumen, goal setting and work planning skills.
- Lic/Ms degree with emphasis in Finance, Accounting or related fields.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Excellent in written and verbal English communication; clearly, crispy and concisely articulate messages, across diverse groups and management levels.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel
- Data analytics knowledge
Behavioral traits desired:
- Good to work with large, complex data sets and draw conclusions from data and recommend actions
- Excellent discipline, organization skills and strong action orientation.
- Strong analytical skills, financial analysis, attention to details, action orientation, to manage projects, systems and processes and manage to meet critical deadlines ensuring timely completion of interrelated to independent tasks and projects with very limited direction.
- Has to lead, collaborate and develop business partnering relationships across different organizational levels and geographical locations.
- Comfortable to deal with ambiguity and thrive in fast paced environment.
Inside this Business Group
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....
CRExperienced HireJR0128906San Jose