Software Developer Student for Innovation Center Job Description We are a highly dynamic and innovative team; we dream and we deliver! We are the Costa Rica Innovation Center and in here we create new solutions that address high impact pain points to our business units while building the future of Intel's new products by prototyping them. Finally we work towards building a new innovative culture by being an enabler of innovation to our Costa Rica site.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Work in specific high value and high visibility projects directly with the business units such as new applications, data migration/analysis and automation (within others) while building new Intel product prototypes through design thinking. All these leveraging the Agile framework.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships and/or work experience.
- Being an active student of Bachelor or Licenciatura with half of the career already approved of Software Engineering, Systems Engineering or Computer Science
- Development in relational databases (e.g. Microsoft SQL) and TSQL (Transactional SQL)
- Object Oriented design and programming skills (e.g. C# or Java)
- Advanced English, written and spoken
- Being an active student of a Master's Degree with specialty of Software Development, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning or Data Analytics
- Web development experience using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, SASS, Angular Material etc.
- MVC framework/models or Single Page Application models.
- Agile methodology (SCRUM) experience, (SAFe would be ideal)
- Power BI, or other data visualization tools.
- No SQL database experience like MongoDB
Behavioral traits desired:
- Systematic problem solving
- Decision making and problem solving
- Tolerance to ambiguity
- Attention to detail
- Team work
- Continues learning
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Join the world’s largest virtual company! Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities Scopic Software is seeking a Remote AWS Big...
Desde Scopic Software - Costa Rica
Publicado hace un mes
Company Description Log(n), founded in 2010, specializes in staff augmentation by helping our customers fill critical technical roles to reach their development...
Desde Log(N) Llc - San José
Publicado hace un mes
Software Development Engineer: Digital Analytics & Personalization Developer Job Description - Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or...
Desde Intel - San José
Publicado hace 17 días