As engineer (software or electrical engineer), you will be work in design, testing, developing and maintenance of software used in complex test methods to ensure the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits. Develops and debugs software programs to convert design validation vectors and drive complex test equipment. Tests validation and production test hardware solutions. Analyzes and evaluates component specification versus performance, with emphasis on test time, yield and bin split capabilities. Optimization of test methods and software systems relative to both quality and cost constraints. Autonomously plans and schedules own daily tasks, develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
Responsibilities of the engineers may include:
- Review software requirement with customer all around the world.
- Design algorithms to implement microprocessor test solutions.
- Follow coding standard to develop software used on microprocessor testing.
- Write test cases for implement software changes.
- Modifying software to fix error or adapt it for new test methodology.
- Develop and maintain customer manuals and software documentation.
- Complete validation as part of release cycle.
The Ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Analytical and problem-solving: must analyze microprocessor testability and then design and create a solution to meet those feature.
- Good communication skills: must able to express their ideas clear and capable to understand ideas from others. Especially complex ideas on test methods and software development.
- Dynamic and creative: must be a dynamic and creative person, willing to rethink the proposed solutions and innovate in the process.
- Bachelors or Licenciate degree on Computer Science, Electrical Engineer, Computer Engineer or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in object oriented programming on C++ and C#.
- Good verbal and written English communication Able to influence and express ideas in English, mantain a conversation with stakeholders in this language, able to read and write properly in English.
- 3+ years of experience in software development teams and methodologies such as Scrum.
- Experience using version-control software.
- Experience in DFT (Design for Test), hardware testing methods and tools
- Experience in languages like Perl and Python
- Experience using TDD on software development.
- Experience using software design patterns.
- IEEE Standard 1149.1 for test access port.
- Experience using DevOps with Git.
- Experience working with Visual Studio.
Inside this Business Group
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.
CRExperienced HireJR0127711San Jose