The qualified candidate will join Intel Costa Rica Flex Solutions team as a Software Engineer and will have opportunities to participate in various projects as part of product development or research.
The main focus of this position will be on system-level software development, in areas such as OS kernel, firmware development, network/graphics or other I/O driver development, imaging/media development, machine learning, and computer vision development and optimization, among others.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships and/or work experience.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering or related field with 1+ years of software development work experience OR pursuing a Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering or related field
- Technical skills - Must have: C/C++ programming, data structures, algorithms, embedded systems, microcontrollers and CPU architecture.
- B2 English Level
- OS/RTOS Kernels, multi-threading programming, memory and resource management
- Hardware low-level components such as I/O's, interrupts, network communication protocols, etc.
- Version control and continuous integration tools
- Assembly languages, Python and Java
- FPGA, (System)Verilog/VHDL, OpenCL or RTL Design
- Low-level Virtual Platforms for HW/SW simulation
- Machine learning and computer vision
- Containers experience/knowledge (Dockers, Kubernetes, etc.) knowledge and/or experience is a plus
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
CRCollege GradJR0128513San Jose