Ttec, formerly TeleTech, is seeking a Sonus SIP Support Analyst to join our IT team. We’re a global company that is 46,000+ employees strong. Together, we are transforming the world of customer experience by helping our clients design and deliver simpler, more effective, efficient, and human customer service experiences that inspire customer loyalty and boost company profits.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be responsible for ongoing maintenance and troubleshooting of approximately 40,000 SIP stateful voice ports (with potential scalability to 100,000+ SIP ports) on latest Sonus SIP environment. This is a global environment which will integrate with multi-vendor ACD strategy.
You will be responsible for:
• Troubleshoot new communication projects
• Troubleshoot peering for both customer and carrier facing SIP networks
• Troubleshoot open architecture supporting a multi-vendor and proprietary ACD integration strategy
• Monitor and capacity manage the enterprise SIP infrastructure
• Create and maintain documentation for all assigned SIP / VoIP network designs.
• Liaison with vendors and third-party providers.
• Provides escalated 24x7 levels of troubleshooting and support the SIP / VoIP infrastructure
• Managing complex technical escalations, and communicating status to Customers.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years of experience working with Sonus / SIP / VoIP engineering
• 5+ years of experience in IP Voice technologies.
• In-depth knowledge and implementation skills of next generation communications such as SIP-VoIP/Digital Voice.
• Expert knowledge of LAN/WAN systems, networks, and applications
• Experienced interfacing with vendors for new technology development and collaboration
• In-depth knowledge of VoIP; experience with Cisco and Avaya VoIP Products.
• In-depth knowledge of IP Routing, Quality of Service technologies with demonstrated implementation in a large enterprise organization.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
• Bilingual fluency in both English and Spanish
Nivel de Estudio: Secundaria Completa
Es responsable del manejo de la cartera de clientes asiganada, identificando los proyectos, apoyando al cliente en el proceso de transición de un posible...
Publicado hace un día