3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas. Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
The SOX & Quality Specialist responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
• Ensure compliance of 3M Global Financial Standards, SOX Controls and internal GSC policies through integrated testing.
• Ensure testing criteria involves all related GFS requirements and keep testing templates up-to-date.
• Coordinate 3M’s GFS survey process.
• Provide periodic trainings on GFS to RTR members and address with GFAC any knowledge transfer needs.
• Coordinate PwC and internal audit walkthroughs and keep control of audit requirements and findings.
• Support RTR teams on the creation and follow up of remediation plans for any deficiencies identified.
• Execute post-remediation assessments to ensure solutions are sustainable.
• Participate in Balance Sheet Reviews to ensure methodology and provide counsel on actions to reduce values at risk.
• Bacherlor’s degree (completed) in Finance or Accounting.
• Minimum four (4) combined years of internal/external audit, internal controls, finance and/or accounting experience.
• Experience performing, testing and evaluating internal controls over financial reporting.
• Strong USGAAP acumen.
• Fluent English (equal or more than 80% - reading, writing, speaking skills).
• Knowledge proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• A problem solver with a client service and quality oriented mindset.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Big 4 experience preferred.
• Experience working within Service Center environment.
• Experience working for SOX regulated entities and/or evaluating SOX controls.
• Process improvement experience – Lean Six Sigma.
• SAP and/or GRC working experience.
• COSO Framework and US GAAP knowledge/experience
• PowerBI knowledge preferred.
Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M.
3M es un empleador que ofrece las mismas oportunidades. 3M no discriminará a ningún solicitante de empleo por razones de raza, color, edad, religión, sexo, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, origen nacional, discapacidad o estado de veterano.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.