The Document Cloud organization is looking for a talented and highly motivated Software Engineer to help build and deliver our next-generation Adobe Sign service.
Adobe Sign is the fastest, easiest way to get contracts signed, tracked, and filed. Unlike virtual fax or e-signature software, Adobe Sign offers an end-to-end solution by automating the entire contracting process from the request for signature to the distribution and filing of the executed agreement.
You have a proven track record of design and development of high-availability SaaS solutions. They will bring an interest in working on both front-end and back-end solutions. Excitement about working on microservices and related architecture is a huge asset.
We are a dynamic software development team focused on producing scalable and high-quality enterprise solutions.
Some of what you will do:
- Design, deploy, and support secure, efficient, containerized software for Adobe Sign
- Deliver highly secure and scalable solutions within comprehensive compliance regulations
- Work with other Adobe teams to explore diverse technologies and drive cross-team standards
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent
- 10+ years of commercial server-side software product or service development experience, including ownership of significant Java components
- Strong Java/J2EE experience with an understanding of end-to-end n-tier enterprise software architectures. Our current infrastructure includes the use of Java, Spring, Apache, Tomcat, Memcached, ActiveMQ, Qpid, Elastic Search, relational databases, NoSQL databases, and various managed services (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- You have a deep understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts
- You must be highly motivated and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- You have experience with microservices infrastructure (e.g. Docker, Container Orchestration [ideally Kubernetes])
- Experience with build, automation, and monitoring solutions such as Jenkins, Splunk, New Relic, DataDog
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Microsoft Azure
- Understanding of web application client-tier technologies including HTML, JS and React JS is a plus
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.