Descripción de la Plaza/nCompany Overview
PK Metal Internacional LLC is a sister company to PK Metal Works Ltd. (a well-established metal fabrication shop located in Vancouver that has been in business for the past 26 years). PK Metal Internacional LLC provides estimating, detailing and sales services to our sister company and handles the its Latin-American accounts.
Our employees receive benefits as required by INS and CCSS. Please look at our website to see our past projects and capabilities. www.pkmetal.com.
• Our company is looking for a full time Mechanical, Industrial or Civil engineer to handle technical details. The ideal candidate will bring a willingness to take on new tasks and responsibilities. You will have had demonstrated in previous jobs the ability to work independently and to take initiative, communicate effectively and apply organizational skills. You will also need proven record of problem solving as well a healthy dose of creativity. Eventually, assist in the design of efficient systems that integrate workers, machinery, materials, and information to make products and provide services. Assist as well in the development of management control system to make financial planning and cost analysis more efficient.
There is an opportunity to grow within the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To create structural shop drawings
• Communicating and working with our sales team in our sister company in Vancouver, Canada
• Perform Auto CAD conversion & program CNC Machinery
• Assist Operations Manager, Draftsman, Customer Service Representative and Project Coordinator as needed
• Creating and handling reports
• Assist in the design of efficient systems that integrate workers, information, machinery and materials to make products or provide services
• Use existent or acquired knowledge in order to design, analyze, manufacture and maintain mechanical systems
• Define customer’s requirements and communicate them with all constituents
• Propose alternative methods and materials as required for different applications.
Qualifications and aptitudes:
• A degree in Mechanical, Civil or Industrial engineering. The candidate could have a technical diploma. 1 year of experience
• Competency with standard office equipment (copier, fax, etc.)
• Good computer skills, especially in excel, word, outlook and AutoCAD
• Drawing reading and fabrication knowledge
• Experience in the steel/construction industry an asset
• Attention to detail a must
• Advanced English level a must.
• Very good math skills
• mechanical aptitude
El puesto por lo regular tiene un horario de 8:00am a 4:30pm o 9:00am y 5:30pm de lunes a viernes según lo requiera la compañía
We are located in Piedades Sur, San Ramon, Alajuela
Compensation is based on a combination of experience, education, skills and abilities.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Please email your resume to sarita@ pkmetal.com