The primary role of this position is to ensure an orchestrated Supply Chain (Import and Repackaing) & Inventory management processes and systems for Central America and Caribbean market that enable the attainment of targets related to customer service and inventory optimization. Lead product change management activities keeping in mind compliance and GMP imperatives.
Planning and Inventory Control:
- Lead & plan consensus driven commercial Business Unit and functional Global Supply strategies, tactics, and operations related to supply assurance, import processes, repacking and relabeling, inventory management, and product change management(PCM).
- Leads annual GS budget supply chain planning review process working with Business Units leads and manufacturing sites to align.
- Lead and general coordination of market S&OP process, ensuring Business Units Leads and support areas participation.
- Guarantee product supply (as per Service Agreements) and minimize risk of backorders, stocks-outs and write-off.
- Identify, escalate and define plans of actions to address supply chain issues.
- Track and monitor performance thru Balanced Score Card.
- Interact with Commercial, GS decision makers and key stakeholders to ensure strategy alignment seamless introduction of new products and proper addressing of demand and supply issues with launches of new products.
- Ensure high quality and efficient FG import process and management of product delivery by means of internal and external supply networks.
- Coordinate the optimal repackaging and relabeling process with Logistics Supplier, based on regulatory status and Master Repackaging Schedule definition.
- Improve local market operations and capabilities.
- Attainment of Market Excellence Maturity Index related to Demand and Supply capabilities and ensures sustainability thru process confirmation.
- Ensure consistent alignment with regulatory environment across Central America and Caribbean Countries.
Ensure attainment of financial performance targets.:
- Market demand requirements, supply plan, and inventory targets.
- Develops appropriated BU supply and inventory strategies based on knowledge of plants-specific situations; including packaging materials, capacity constraints or market strategies.
- Takes appropriate action to ensure optimal inventory plans to support business unit customer service, order management and revenue operating plans.
- Drive achievement of brand and market inventory objectives and takes action to minimize inventory write-off exposures.
- Orchestrate all the activities related to product change management ensuring processes are according to compliance requirements and mitigating potential financial impact.
- In partnership with market and plan supply chain network stakeholders, lead and gain overall alignment on Supply Chain Agreements, including safety stocks targets, lot size and replenishment lead-times.
- Minimize inventory destruction trough monitoring a proper expiration date management. Ensure expiration date agreement with plants accomplishment and define strategy of repacking optimization to avoid product obsolescence.
Interactions with Key stakeholders & BU Leaders:
- Interact with commercial, GS decision makers and key stakeholders to proactively identify potential supply issues, analyze root causes and establish successful action plans to ensure supply to our customers. Understand business drivers, follow escalation process and facilitate alignment of all parties involved.
- Advise and provide solutions to the commercial business units, plants and other related partners in the design, development of integrated supply chain processes and systems applications.
- Establish and maintain regular reports communication to Business units in order to give a clear visibility of supply position and provide recommendations for commercial strategies in case of potential supply disruptions.
Continuous Improvement & Market Excell
Técnico medio en contabilidad Bachiller de colegio Carro propio, ya que la persona debe de andar en las sucursales de la empresa. Experiência en EXONERACIONES...
Desde Mch Consultores - San José
Publicado hace un mes
"Le gustaría ser parte de nuestro equipo de trabajo". -Experiência mínima 5 años como supervisor. - Formación: Bachiller. -Experiência trabajo en equipo...
Desde Industrias Doyco, S.A. - San José
Publicado hace un mes
Ordenado Enfocado en trabajar con metas Conocimiento en Turismo Conocimiento de office Ingles Facilidad de palabra Buena presentación Licencia al día...
Desde Sueños Hoteleros - San José
Publicado hace un mes