The primary focus for this position is a commitment to delivering high-quality business results related to Data Protection scenarios such as global admin password resets, user account elevations, Multi-Factor Authentication - Access control and domain inquiries. Success is achieved through providing world class service and frontline support to Office 365 customers while protecting their data.
Additionally, this position is responsible for quickly and accurately scoping complex and urgent issues for our customers that will often lead to escalation teams. This position is a key contributor to improving Office 365 support processes related to data protection. Key success metrics include rapid case resolution, process adherence, consistency across diverse customers and case scenarios and high Customer Satisfaction. The incumbent will be accountable for providing outstanding technical support experience to our customers.
• Working knowledge on Office 365 portal.
• Understanding of troubleshooting steps specifically related to account access control and ownership validation.
• Demonstrated technical competence with cloud services.
• Ability to troubleshoot non-technical inquiries.
• Strong organizational, time management, project management, and negotiation skills.
• Comfortable and efficient with cross group collaboration.
• Working knowledge of MS Office and internet search engines.
• Understanding of DNS and mail related DNS records
• Understanding of PowerShell cmdlets
• Good computer navigation and typing skills.