Customer Service & Support • Do you love Microsoft Azure services, and do you want to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more with Azure Identity?
• Do you believe you can lead teams to great success without pushing metrics to individual team members?
• Do you enjoy leading and developing people and do you want to work in an open and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives are celebrated?
• If you love talking to and learning from customers and are excited about working with and learning from curious technical minds, we want to talk to you.
In Customer Service and Support, we are focused on how we can Empower, Help, and Advise Microsoft customers. We engage in solving complex problems for customers, we collaborate and share knowledge with each other, and we innovate on solutions to enable our customers to make the most of Microsoft products.
Our team is geographically distributed, we speak many languages and we come from a variety of cultural backgrounds. We are rapidly expanding, and we are looking for talented people with a passion for solving complex issues and an obsession for customer happiness.
Our culture is built around attributes that drive our every decision and our every action:
• Growth Mindset - we value all perspectives and reward individuals that poke at the edges of what they know to be true. We are seeking people that appreciate learning through a process of risk-taking and continuous improvement.
• Customer Obsession - we exist for and because of the customer. We need people who share that passion and drive to make our customers experiences easy, insightful and trusted.
• Diverse & Inclusive - we enable people who bring a contemporary view to shape our internal teams and encourage all to feel included.
• One Microsoft - we collaborate and value the work of others, combining their learnings with our own to make a better outcome for our customers.
• Making a difference - we drive impact by looking for ways to continually improve our day to day responsibilities and the connections between our work and others.
About the Role…
We are looking for an intellectually curious, customer-obsessed Support Engineering Manager, who has a demonstrated track record in building teams through effective and strong leadership and has empowered people to help customers succeed. As a Support Engineering Manager (SEM), you will focus on building and leading a high performing team of engineers in the Azure Identity – Identity Management pod. You will be responsible for ensuring our teams provide a positive support experience, which includes being responsive to our customers and effectively partnering with stakeholders on the most critical problems for Microsoft’s customers, helping to secure our customers most critical cloud assets as well as on-premise servers. You will represent Microsoft to our customers and will work directly with our most relevant internal groups to drive change that enhances the customer experience. You will act as the voice of the customer to internal audiences such as the Microsoft Engineering Group, leveraging the culture of customer obsession at Microsoft to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
As a Support Engineering Manager, you will:
• Manage and lead a diverse and inclusive team of Support Engineers, Support Escalation Engineers and Technical Advisors, with focus on team performance.
• Enable an environment in which people can do their best work, ensuring your team builds the customer focus, collaboration skills, technical expertise, agility and excellent communication and interpersonal skills needed to support our customers effectively
• Actively lead and enable our quest to ensure our people/teams reflect the diversity of our global customer base.
• Conduct employee assessment discussions, provide coaching, share feedback regularly and partner with employees on career development.
• Manage all aspects of customer support delivery, including daily operations, scheduling, meetings and addressing customer feedback.
• Foster a strong partnership between technical support teams and stakeholders in other parts of the business.
• Partner with global peers to ensure consistency and follow-through for global processes and coordination of resources.
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a...
Desde Microsoft - San José
Publicado hace 23 días
Descripción de la Plaza/nSe necesita persona para ayudar en la empresa en diversas labores relacionadas con bodega, reparto y ventas. Debe vivir en los...
Desde Importaciones Pamer, S.A. - Heredia
Publicado hace 22 días
Descripción de la Plaza/nVecino de Puntarenas (No se da casa) Bachiller Universitario Carro propio Experiencia como supervisor de ventas en Puntarenas con...
Desde Mch Consultores - Puntarenas
Publicado hace 22 días
Descripción de la Plaza/nWe are looking for an Account Support Associate to help us support and grow our company. Supporting customers worldwide providing...
Desde Flying Man Productions - San José
Publicado hace 22 días