The Talent Delivery Specialist works on plan and execute delivery for regional and enterprise talent experiences of existing and new learning portfolio programs. Provide support in the transactional and logistics aspects of the delivery of a learning program to ensure a successful experience for Intel facilitators, learners and stakeholders. Will own the scheduling of regional training, rooms management, material inventory management, facilitators coordination, and customer guidance. Leveraging and developing strong relationships and communicating effectively with multiple customers and stakeholders to successfully implement and sustain learning experiences for the entire Intel community.
Additional responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Updating the Learning Management System LMS with new classes, create reports and analysis of data and provide other administrative support as needed.
- Execute communication strategy for the learning solutions.
- Plan and monitor course forecast for america's region
- Purchase class materials and supplies
- Coordinate onboarding courses and day one logistics of a new hire for america's region.
- Manage Corporate development and Technology and Manufacturing learning programs
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work in a collaborative environment
- Proactive problem solving and proposing solutions
- Willing to work both independently and lead efforts as part of a global team
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
- Embraces change and ambiguity.
- Must be currently pursuing or have a bachelor degree related to Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, HHRR, Education, Psychology, Project Management, International Relations or related with 6+ months of experience
- Or in lieu of a degree 1+ years of experience.
- Advanced English (oral and written) with ability to express ideas clearly and simply
- Expertise on Learning Management Systems
- Experience working with learning and development
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
CRIntel Contract EmployeeJR0127830San Jose