Req ID: 63049 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Servicesand for the people who work here.
NTT DATAServices currently seeks a
Technical Services Associate : Level 1to join our team in
San Joaquin de Flores Heredia,
Costa Rica (CR).
Technical Services : Level 1: IT support technician to troubleshoot and create solutions that leverage technology to meet the end customers business needs in a Junior role. This service is on:site and may include the following activities:
a. Assembly of equipment (Rollout)
b. Relocation of equipment between floors and buildings
c. Installation of equipment for events
d. Replacement of monitor and / or telephones in place at final customer locations
e. Installation or removal of equipment for courses, training or events (external). Includes: Installation of computer equipment, printers, projectors, telephones, software installations, scanners or other microcomputer device or equipment.
f. Basic Technical Support on EUC site.
Job Level Specific Duties
* Diagnoses and troubleshoots Level 1 problems encountered with personal computer hardware, software and peripherals.
* Answers the help desk line and responds to users requests regarding computer systems.
* Acknowledges receipt of all user requests within defined service levels.
* Initiates service orders (tickets) for all user requests, assisting users as necessary to provide appropriate information.
* Maintains user information and documentation.
* Participates in ensuring that customer requests via the ticketing system are managed to closure.
* Delivers results in support of achieving the organizations Service Level Agreements.
Minimum Education and Certifications
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
* Ability to develop business relationships and communicate effectively with the user community.
* Basic troubleshooting skills.
* Basic understanding of the fundamentals of network, server, and desktop administration, installations, upgrades, techniques, tools, and equipment.
* Applies basic understanding of customer service techniques as required to address problems with PC based tools and products.
Physical Requirements/ Working Conditions
* Ability to physically perform general office requirements.
* Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp:2:corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservic