Service Engineering Collaboration Specialist The SE Collaboration Specialist will be responsible for the development, planning, design, & coordination of a wide range of content, mainly but not limited to Collaboration, for both internal and external audiences. This person will work with developers, both internal & 3rd party throughout the development process from conception through execution and ultimately throughout the delivery of the content.
What You'll Do
Project Management 10%
Identify and prioritize all project-related tasks. Ability to coordinate PowerPoint, strategize and communicate project goals, objectives and tasks at all levels of the organization. The SE Collaboration Specialist will be responsible for ensuring that all 3rd party developers on assigned projects are reporting status effectively.
The SE Collaboration Specialist will be responsible for designing, developing, documenting, and maintaining a large variety of content, mainly but not limited to Collaboration. This will require meeting with 3rd party developers, extracting requirements and helping to create a design that is conducive to content objectives. Engineers will be responsible for creating and maintain a template library in a demo creator that can be utilized by internal and 3rd party developers. Engineers will be responsible for drafting, testing and troubleshooting all lab guides & demonstration scripts. Provide schematics as required of design concepts aiding in the build and troubleshooting of customer demonstrations.
Platform Design 20%
Must accurately detail and plan all projects prior to entering the project build phase. Candidate must be proficient in the use of standard design templates and tools (Visio, PowerPoint, MS Project). The candidate will be required to “justify” all designs in front of the PowerPoint working for peer groups.
The SE Collaboration Specialist will serve as the First Point of Contact on All Critical issues. Within this role, you will be responsible for triaging issues and if possible provide technical support to level 1 & 2 support engineers. The SE Collaboration Specialist will own the support process end to end. When issues occur that they cannot be addressed by the SE Collaboration Specialist, he/she will follow up with the responsible engineer and ensure that not only is a fix provided but also that it is properly documented and has been added to the Support Knowledgebase third-party and that tier 1 & 2 engineers have been properly trained on the workaround PowerPoint and future plans. If a content or documentation update is required, you will work with the PMO team to ensure that plans have been for the necessary updates. Make recommendations to on-site support staff to negate future demonstration disruptions. Track and log issues effectively. In this role, you will be involved in all QA projects. Engineers will work as the liaison to the operations team to resolve issues identified during the development and testing process, providing technical support and making design recommendations for fixes.
You will work as both 3rd party liaison and as an independent content developer.
Who You'll Work With
You will be working closely with the Demo-CoE members as well as with third-party developers.
Who you are
- Collaboration skills (CCNP level or equivalent experience)
- Routing and Switching (CCNA level or equivalent experience)
- Consolidate experience with Virtual Infrastructures (VMware VCenter and VMs)
- Experience with Cisco Collaboration products:
- Unified Communication Manager
- Multi conferencing solutions
- Webex Teams
- Consistent record of project delivery
- Project Management and Time Management abilities
- Ability to self-manage with good time management skills and the ability to organize competing priorities and tasks, as well as, support projects within various global time zones
- Must possess a sense of urgency, able to respond to the shifting demands of a team driven by critical time-to-market business demands, and able to drive the development of cross-functional projects to successful deployment
- Flexibility: Performing a wide range of tasks, quickly responding to changes in demands, direction and priorities, and accepting new challenges, responsibilities and assignments. Able to switch rapidly between different projects with multiple competing priorities in a very fast-paced environment, undeLiner the coaching and guidance of the line Manager and the senior members of the organization manager, manager
- Analytical Skills: Knowledge and effective use of source material to resolve questions. Understanding of when to shift from analysis to action. Ability to think critically and apply judgment when executing processes, recognizing patterns in data, information, or events, drawing logical conclusions, and making recommendations for action. Ability to identify potential project risks, formulate plans to effectively eliminate or mitigate potential risks.
- Attention to Detail: Monitoring adherence to standards and actively checking for accuracy of data received or generated before passing it on. Capacity for high productivity with repetitive work.
- Communication: Listening effectively, transmitting information accurately and understandably, and actively seeking feedback non-defensively. Good written and oral communication skills with a focus on rapport, building sustaining relationships, listening, and promoting and focusing on common goals and great outcome for everyone.
- Professionalism: Dealing directly and forthrightly with people and problems; persisting to get the job done, and managing personal responses and stress. Strong commitment to partnership and collaboration with a diverse group of business and technical professionals.
- Dependability/Reliability: Following through on commitments; producing timely work to required – or higher – standards, and pitching in to get the job done.
- Independent Learner: Ability to create meaning, gain understanding, make judgments, make good decisions, self-analyze and reflect with direction and coaching support. Strong creative thinking and puzzle-solving skills. Must have the aim to attempt to ‘figure it out’ rather than waiting for someone to handover information.
- Planning and Organization: Anticipating and drawing inferences about the future and structuring resources and actions in a logical manner. The ability to anticipate problems and identify alternative solutions. Ability to handle complexity and ambiguity. Good organizational skills and the demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously and respond to quick turn-around requests.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, techies, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
Service Engineering Collaboration Specialist The SE Collaboration Specialist will be responsible for the development, planning, design, & coordination of a wide...
Desde Cisco Systems - San José
Publicado hace 16 días
Description In P&G IT - whether your role is to craft an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or handle a...
Desde Procter & Gamble - San José
Publicado hace 16 días
Job Description: Incident manager utilizes his/her technical experience, resourcefulness, and strong customer service skills to lead urgent customer situations...
Desde Cloudera - San José
Publicado hace 14 días
The role sits on the Americas Procurement Category team focused in the Americas region reporting to the Director Category Management Americas engaging with the...
Desde Astrazeneca - San José
Publicado hace 14 días