Service Engineering Collaboration Specialist The SE Collaboration Specialist will be responsible for the development, planning, design, & coordination of a wide range of content, mainly but not limited to Collaboration, for both internal and external audiences. This person will work with developers, both internal & 3rd party throughout the development process from conception through execution and ultimately throughout the delivery of the content.
What You'll Do
Project Management 10%project-related
Identify and prioritize all project related tasks. Ability to organize, strategize and communicate project goals, objectives and tasks at all levels of the organization. The SE Collaboration Specialist will be responsible for ensuring that all 3rd party developers on assigned projects are reporting status effectively.
The SE Collaboration Specialist will be responsible for crafting, developing, detailing, and maintaining a large variety of content, mainly but not limited to Collaboration. This will require meeting with 3rd party developers, extracting requirements and helping to build a design that is conducive to content objectives. Engineers will be responsible for building and maintain a template library in demo creator that can be utilized by internal and 3rd party developers. Engineers will be responsible for drafting, testing and troubleshooting all lab guides & demonstration scripts. Provide schematics as required of design concepts aiding in the build and troubleshooting of customer demonstrations.
Platform Design 20%
Must accurately document and plan all projects prior to entering project build phase. Candidate must be proficient in the use of standard design templates and tools (Visio, PowerPoint, MS Project). Candidate will be required to “justify” all designs in front of working peer group.
The SE Collaboration Specialist will serve as First Point of Contact on All Issues. Within this role, the SE Collaboration Specialist will be responsible for triaging critical issues and if possible provide technical support to level 1 & 2 support engineers. The SE Collaboration Specialist will own the support process end to end. When issues occur that cannot be addressed by the SE Collaboration Specialist, he/she will follow up with the responsible engineer and ensure that not only is a fix provided but also that it is properly documented and has been added to the Support Knowledge workaround based and that tier 1 & 2 engineers have been properly trained on the work around and future plans. If a content or documentation update is required, the SE Collaboration Specialist will work with the PMO team to ensure that plans have been for the necessary updates. Make recommendations to on-site support staff to negate future demonstration disruptions. Track and log issues effectively. The SE Collaboration Specialist Engineers will be involved in all QA projects. Engineers will work as the liaison to the operations team to resolve issues identified during the development and testing process, providing technical support and making design recommendations for fixes.
You will work with third-party, you will work as both 3rd party liaison’s and as an independent content developer.
Who You'll Work With
You will be working closely with the Demo-CoE members as well as with third party developers.
Who you are
- Collaboration skills (CCNP level or equivalent experience)
- Routing and Switching (CCNA level or equivalent experience)
- Consolidate experience with Virtual Infrastructures (VMware VCenter and VMs)
- Experience with Cisco Collaboration products:
- Unified Communication Manager
- Multi conferencing solutions
- Webex Teams
- Proven record of project delivery
- Project Management and Time Management abilities
- Ability to self-manage with good time management skills and the ability to organize competing priorities and tasks, as well as, support projects within various global time zones
- Must possess a sense of urgency, able to respond to the shifting demands of a team driven by critical time-to-market business demands, and able to drive the development of cross-functional projects to successful deployment
- Flexibility: Performing a wide range of tasks, quickly responding to changes in demands, direction and priorities, and accepting new challenges, responsibilities and assignments. Able to switch rapidly between different projects with multiple competing priorities in a very fast-paced environment, under the coaching and guidance of the line Manager and the senior members of the organization.
- Analytical Skills: Knowledge and effective use of source material to resolve questions. Understanding of when to shift from analysis to action. Ability to think critically and apply judgment when executing processes, recognizing patterns in data, information, or events, drawing logical conclusions, and making recommendations for action. Ability to identify potential project risks, formulate plans to effectively eliminate or mitigate potential risks.
- Attention to Detail: Monitoring adherence to standards and actively checking for accuracy of data received or generated before passing it on. Capacity for high productivity with repetitive work.
- Communication: Listening effectively, transmitting information accurately and understandably, and actively seeking feedback non-defensively. Good written and oral communication skills with a focus on rapport, building sustaining relationships, listening, and promoting and focusing on common goals and a great outcome for everyone.
- Professionalism: Dealing directly and forthrightly with people and problems; persisting to get the job done, and managing personal responses and stress. Strong commitment to teamwork and collaboration with a diverse group of business and technical professionals.
- Dependability/Reliability: Following through on commitments; producing timely work to required – or higher – standards, and pitching in to get the job done.
- Independent Learner: Ability to create meaning, gain understanding, make judgments, make good decisions, self-analyze and reflect with direction and coaching support. Strong creative thinking and puzzle-solving skills. Must have the drive to attempt to ‘figure it out’ rather than waiting for someone to handover information.
- Planning and Organization: Anticipating and drawing inferences about the future and structuring resources and actions in a logical manner. The ability to anticipate problems and identify alternative solutions. Ability to manage complexity and ambiguity. Good organizational skills and the demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously and respond to quick turn-around requests.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, techies, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
Requisitos:- Hablante de inglés avanzado. Fluido en inglés verbal y escrito. Alto nivel de competencia ( 85%) (debe). Experiencia de servicio al cliente (debe...
Desde Grupo Syntepro - San José
Publicado hace un mes
Description As a Infrastructure Senior Delivery Manager you will Provide Project Delivery leadership for the Global Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI...
Desde Procter & Gamble - San José
Publicado hace 23 días
Descripción de la Plaza/nWe are growing fast and are constantly looking for talented, happy and ambitious Creative Project Managers to join our global team...
Desde Superside - San José
Publicado hace 23 días
Descripción de la Plaza/nResponsibilities for Project Manager ** PORTUGUESE IS MANDATORY** *Determine and define project scope and objectives *Predict...
Desde Ntt Data - Heredia
Publicado hace 14 días