JOB DESCRIPTION: Main Responsabilities - Supports daily operation and attends daily meetings to review tasks and priorities of the day. Inform all the relevant activities that occurred during shift.
- Performs corrective, preventive and predictive maintenance to the equipment assigned and supports other activities, such as spare parts control, equipment installation, support other jobs / disciplines, projects, validations, etc.
- Follows and complies with all procedures and protocols developed to perform the work safely, with quality and cost effectively.
- Interact with our external and internal clients on the scope of proper accomplishment of maintenance and customer needs.
- Reports the results by means of formal reports and applicable documents established by our clients, management and business expectations.
- Performs continuous improvement projects of maintenance and production system in order to comply or enhance key performance indicators.
- Technical High School, Diploma or Technical degree.
- 3-5 years of working experience on similar roles.
- Basic command of English is required.
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint).
Facilities & Maintenance
EPHF Electrophysiology & Heart Failure
Costa Rica Alajuela : Parque Industrial, Zona Franca Coyol S.A Edificio #44B, Call0, Avendia 2
Crcww1Dy (Costa Rica)
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)