Intel’s presence in Costa Rica has supported the growth of the country and catalyzed Foreign Direct Investment. More than 2000 employees design, prototype, test, and validate integrated circuit and software solutions, and provide finance, human resources, procurement, and sales and marketing support. Today we invite you to join the team and begin your career as a Test/Finish Process Engineer.
In this position, you will be responsible for the installation and qualification of test equipment, sustaining engineering, driving continuous improvement in the module (equipment) and new technology introduction to Costa Rica Test Facility. Critical Success Indicator (CSI's) include module safety, quality (yield and defects per million) and output. your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Ensuring copy exact (CE!) of equipment, process and procedures within the module
- Perform module install and qualification
- Responding to costumer and/or client request or events as they occur
- Developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment
- Sustaining activities to improve overall module indicators
In addition to our many benefits and programs, employees at our Costa Rica campus have access to many on-site amenities, including health centers, fitness center, sport courts and fields, cafeteria, car wash, banking services and ATM, spa and beauty salon, dry cleaning, nursing rooms, free fruit and beverages, and more.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
- Intermediate English Level
- Bachelors or Licentiate Degree in Electronic / Electrical, Mechanical OR Computer Engineering
- 3+ years of experience on a High Volume Manufacturing environment AND experience on Problem Solving Methodologies & Data analysis (JMP, SQL, pathfinder, others)
- Computer Science knowledge
- Knowledge of microprocessor test and finish equipment and process
- LEAN and Six Sigma
- 5+ years of experience on a High Volume Manufacturing environment
Soft Skills / Behavioral Traits:
- Demonstrated discipline, attentiveness to detail and the ability to work under limited supervision.
- Capable of handling multiple assignments in a timely manner while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated team work and influencing skills.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Requisitos: Estudios en Ingeniería en Sistemas o carrera afín. Mínimo 5 años de experiencia. Capacidad de horarios rotativos. Disponibilidad Inmediata...
Desde GPI Consultores - San José
Publicado hace un mes
Join the world’s largest virtual company! Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities Scopic is seeking a Remote Senior DevOps...
Desde Scopic Software - Costa Rica
Publicado hace 14 días
Would you like join one of the fastest-growing organizations within Amazon Web Services (AWS) and help customers of all industries and sizes gain the best value...
Desde Amazon - San José
Publicado hace 23 días
Req ID: 97016 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an...
Publicado hace 10 días