Job Summary In this position, you will be responsible for Yield improvement, modeling & methodology development, controlling introduction of technology changes, monitoring in line defect performance, finding root cause for in line defect excursion and implementing fixes to address yield issues.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Monitoring VF and/or local site yield performance and helping prioritize yield work within the factory
- Own yield improvement roadmap and work with relevant stakeholders to develop solutions to yield issues
- Supporting in-depth analysis on key processes, excursions, defect failure and interfacing directly with other organizations such as Fab Sort Manufacturing, Assembly Test Finish Development, Test Ops, for PIYL health indicator improvements.
- Identifying and driving design fix, module fixes and fab issues through commonality analysis
- Performing baseline yield prediction
- Working closely with internal groups such as Product Engineering, Assembly, Test and Finish Engineering, Manufacturing and QnR to ensure strong and consistent focus is applied across all factory modules.
Important note: candidates have to meet both education and experience to be considered.
- Bachelor's degree or Master in Electronics, Electrical, Microelectronics, Science or related technical degree (Completed)
- 3 - 5 years of semiconductor experience and a background in Intel product architecture and processes, statistical data analysis and data system automation.
- English 70% (Intermediate)
- Strong teamwork, communication, problem solving and influencing skills
- Strong positive power and influencing skills to work across organizational boundaries and different virtual factories
- Knowledge in statistical data analysis, Assembly Test/Fab Sort manufacturing process and Process Engineering background would be an advantage
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
CRCollege GradJR0129449San Jose