Our Company Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Do you love to build? Do you flourish while building order out of chaos? Are you able to balance high priority projects while delivering extraordinary results? Then the Talent Selection team at Adobe needs has an opportunity you will want to know about!. Adobe is seeking a forward-thinking HR professional to join our University Talent Programs team. You are both courageous and inventive, creative and driven -- and excited to share the magic of working at Adobe. Your combination of critical thinking, content expertise, creativity, project management, and strong execution skills makes you an integral part of Adobe's Talent team.
- Design, implement and execute robust, innovative, university specific Programs to attract and hire top university talent and meet hiring goals.
- Collaborate with global university teams to produce monthly analytics to report
- Identify and work with cross-functional teams to implement University tools
- Streamline and document University hiring methodology based off function and location
- Dedicated approach to solving problems
- Accountable for leading multiple cross-team projects/initiatives
- Sense of urgency in all matters related to projects in recruiting with excellent customer service skills.
- Partner across Talent Selection, Talent Operations, Talent Branding, and Adobe employees to collaboratively work towards our collective goals.
- Participate in the planning and hosting of intern program activities
- BA/BS degree.
- 4+ years experience in either University Recruiting, Talent Acquisition, Talent Operations, or Project Management
- 2+ years experience in project management
- Experience working with HR data
- Experience using Workday
- Strong project management skills
- Skilled in data analysis and strong presentation skills.
- Ability to work with senior leaders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective teammate who can lead efforts across disciplines and possess strong networking skills for internal and external audiences
- Solid attention to detail, highly ambitious, creative, open-minded, persistent, highly collaborative and deep understanding of Adobe principles and business.
- Ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion.
- Comfortable operating in a matrix and constantly changing environment
- Background in HR programs
- Public speaking or facilitation skills
- Experience working within a Project Management Office (PMO)
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.