The line between photos and videos has become blurrier in recent years with the introduction of technology like Live Photos. Customers expect to edit their videos in much the same way as photo editing is offered today with solutions like Lightroom. We are looking to build a cross-platform offering to expand the Lightroom editing capabilities to embrace video workflows.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced multi-platform developer to build out our video support across all platforms supported in the Lightroom ecosystem (macOS, iOS, Windows, Android, Web).
- Build a multi-platform, lightweight video editing core that can be integrated into each Lightroom client application
- The solution should be highly performant and stable, and meet the quality level expected from Lightroom customers
- Drive and lead the development effort from initial prototype phase to first customer ship
- Work closely with a cross-functional global team to build a best-in-class solution
- Analyze and optimize video performance on multiple devices
- Be a mentor to others as the video expert in the organization
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field with 10+ years experience
- Expertise with C/Objective-C, C++, Java programming
- Expertise with development tools on Apple, Google and Microsoft platforms
- Familiarity with platform APIs for video support
- Familiarity with photography or digital asset management is a plus
- Passion for creating quality applications that customers love
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.